Rune W. Berg
07.05, Bygning: 62
2200 København N
- 2003 Ph.D. in Biophysics, University Of California, San Diego (with Professor David Kleinfeld, 1997-2003)
- 2000 M.S. in Physics, UC San Diego
- 2000 Cand. Scient. in Biophysics, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- 1997 B.Sc. in Biophysics, Niels Bohr Institute, U. Copenhagen
- Jan 2004-present Post Doctoral member of Jorn Hounsgaards Lab, University of Copenhagen
- Sep-Dec 2003 Visiting Post Doctoral fellow at Taipei Veterans General Hospital and National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- June 2004: 1 week workshop "Construction of the brain - Development and evolutionary principles: synaptogenesis and neuronal network formation" Kristineberg Marine research station, Sweden.
- July 2001: 2 week Workshop "Neurophysics" at the Institute of Theoretical Physics (ITP), Santa Barbara, California.
- August 2000: 3 day Workshop "Neuron as a nonlinear oscillator" at Salk institute, La Jolla, California.
- July 1996: 7 day workshop with the Bending magnet beamline D4 at HASYLAB, Hamburg, Germany, under supervision of professor Jens Als-Nielsen (University of Copenhagen)