Dorte Bratbo Sørensen
Sektion, Experimental Animal Models
1870 Frederiksberg C
- Laboratory animal welfare
- Laboratory animal ethology
- Animal Ethics, 3Rs and Culture of Care
- Use of positive reinforcement to train lab animal to voluntarily participate in procedures
- Enhancing refinement through animal-centric management, husbandry and procedures
Teaching and/or examinating on:
- Laboratory Animal Science, Immunology and Inflammation
- Laboratory animal science Function ABD (Master)
- Laboratory animal science Function ABD (Postgraduate)
- Experimental Animal Nutrition and Physiology
- LabVet Europe
- Danish Legislation on Laboratory Animals
- Laboratory Animal Science, Human Biology
Potential conflicts of interest
- Collaborated/collaborates with a range of private enterprises, incl. Novo Nordisk A/S, Lundbeck A/S, LeoPharma, Scanbur Ltd
- Teaching on and occasionally paid for courses organized by private companies, incl. Scanbur, Lundbeck A/S, Novo Nordisk A/S.
- Board Member of the Competent Authority for Animal Experimentation (Rådet for Dyreforsøg) under the Ministry of Food.
- Member of the Scandinavian Society for Laboratory Animal Science (part of FELASA), the International Society for Applied Ethology (ISAE), and the Danish Veterinary Union (DDD).