Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C, 2-70, 3. sal, Bygning: B 330
- Research: Host-microbiome interactions, experimental and wildlife parasitology, zoonotic infections.
- Biologist with a MSc in zoology and a PhD in veterinary science.
- Postdoc at the US Department of Agriculture.
- Head of studies for a period of 10 years.
- Member of Academic Council, SCIENCE, KU
- Member of Senate of University of Copenhagen.
- Assessor for Innovation Fund Denmark.
- Teaches biology, animal science, and veterinary students.
- Founder of three university spinout companies.
- More than 175 international publications and patents.
- Fundraising: +75 mio DKK (10 mio €)