Universitetsparken 15, 2100 København Ø., 1, Bygning: 1-1-123
Basic issues in physiology regarding fungal life and product formation are investigated. Some of the themes are listed below:
- Fungal strategies of wood decomposition.
- Heat shock proteins and heat shock factors governing the regulation of the heat shock and the ability of thermophilic fungi to adapt to heat.
- Search for homologies between different thermophilic fungi. An approach to find the origin of thermophily at lest in fungi.
- Stress-induced correlations between growth and differentiation of filamentous fungi and their formation of enzymes and antibiotics.
- Factors governing product formation and improvement thereof.