GrÃ¸nnegÃ¥rdsvej 8, 1870 Frederiksberg C
Name: Hans Houe
Date of birth: June 21, 1961
Place of birth: Humlum, Struer, Denmark
Present position: Professor of Veterinary Epidemiology
Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Section for Animal Welfare and Disease Control
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University Of Copenhagen
1870 Frederiksberg C
Phone: +45 21489735; + 45 3533 3014; Fax: + 45 3533 3022; e-mail: email@example.com
Residence address: Jacobys Allé 8, 1 th., 1806 Frederiksberg C
Marital status: Married to Susanne Margrethe Myrup Houe; Nurse in diabetics, Steno diabetes Center
Awarded Knighthood of “The Order of the Dannebrog” by H.M. The Queen of Denmark;
- 1993 March - Awarded the prize from Professor C.O. Jensens Memorial Foundation (6000 Kr).
- 1993 December - Awarded the prize from Aage and Edith Dyssegårds Foundation (40,000 Kr).
- 1995 December - Awarded the prize from Ellen and Hans Hermers Foundation (75,000 Kr).
- 1980 June - High school certificate
- 1986 January - DVM (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University)
- 1991 April - PhD (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University)
- 1996 August - Dr.med.vet (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University)
- Diplomate of European College of Veterinary Public Health (ECVPH)
- Diplomate of European College of bovine health management (ECBHM)
- 1986 Feb.-1988 April - Employed in veterinary practice
- 1988 May-1991 April - Scholarship for PhD-study at the Department of Clinical Studies, Division of Large Animal Medicine, (RVAU)
- 1991 June-1995 May - Assistant professor at the Department of Clinical Studies, Division of Large Animal Medicine, RVAU
- 1995 June-1995 Aug. - Assistant lecturer at the Department of Clinical Studies, Division of Large Animal Medicine, RVAU
- 1995 Sept.-1997 Sept. - Associate professor at the Department of Clinical Studies, Division of Large Animal Medicine, RVAU
- 1997 Sept. 2001 Nov. - Director of Research Centre for the Management of Animal Production and Health.
- From 2001 November - Professor in Veterinary Epidemiology
- 2007 January Promoted from the common Full Professor salary level (civil servant level 37) to the extra-ordinary level (civil servant level 38).
- 2004-2012 - Head of Group of Population Biology
- From 2014 - Head of Section for Animal Welfare and Disease Control
Cand Med Vet