Øster Farimagsgade 2b, 1353 København K
• 2015 present. Full Professor in Higher Plants and Curator of Herbarium C. Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen.
• 2012-2015. Associate Professor. Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen.
• 2008-2011. Assistant professor, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Copenhagen. Funded by The Danish Natural Science Research Council.
• 2005-2007. Marie Curie Outgoing International Fellowship, hosted by the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, UK, and with 16 months secondment to Department of Plant Biology, University of Minnesota, USA. Funded by EC.
• 2002-2004. Post-Doctoral researcher, Molecular Systematics Section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK. Funded by The Carlsbergfoundation.