Lisbeth Rosager Pedas
Ole Maaløes Vej 5,, 2200 København N
Scientific profile: I have competences within scientific writing, evaluation of scientific quality, project management and molecular biology. I have been coordinating the work between involved scientists, while documenting the obtained scientific results from all involved partners. Further, I like to work with science communication and to collaborate with scientists across the World. In the laboratory, I have implemented and evolved new methods within molecular biology and biochemistry, a process which I find very motivating and personally rewarding.
PhD, Dept. of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, LIFE, KU, 2008.
Cand.agro., The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (KVL), 2004.
- Apr. 2017 - : Research coordinator, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC), SUND, KU.
- Aug. 2016 - 2017: Academic employee, Centre for Biosecurity and Biopreparedness.
- Feb. 2013 - 2016: Associate professor, Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences, PLEN, SCIENCE, KU.
- June 2008 - Feb 2013: post doc Dept. of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, LIFE, KU.
- 2005 - 2008: Ph.D. student, Dept. of Plant Biology, LIFE, KU.
- April 2001 - August 2002: Research assistant at The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA.